Sunday, February 1, 2009

What are the chances of rekindling? Please help.


What are the chances of rekindling? Please help!?
My ex boyfriend and I were together for two years when he broke up with me out of the random. He says he doesn't love me anymore but still cares about me and my well being. We had a great relationship full with love and passion and rarely fought. I thought things were going great and everyone thought we would be the couple to stay together forever. Ever since we broke up about three weeks ago, he's been acting differently. He's started to drink which he never did before, he's kissed another girl already, and has been acting in a way no one would expect. I'm trying to give him space so I'm not talking to him and I think it's for the best right now. I'm completely heart broken and wondering if there's a chance we might be together again in the future and whether this is just something he's going through for now. We're going on a trip through our school to Italy and Greece over spring break together and I'm wondering whether there's a chance we'll rekindle there. Any thoughts? Please help.
Singles & Dating - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Of course there is a chance of the two of you getting back together but if he isn't willing to do that then it isn't going to happen. He probably just needs some space right now and eventually he could come around to realize that he still wants to be your boyfriend.
2 :
Maybe reinvent yourself dye ur hair