Thursday, January 8, 2009

i find this really unfair. what am i meant to do


i find this really unfair. what am i meant to do?
for New Years Eve, my friends and i want to rent a house at the beach. we will all be 17 and have our drivers licenses. we want to do this just our friends without parents there which i think is reasonable though my mum doesn't like the idea of no adults. this annoys me because just a year later, i am planning on spending 6 months traveling the world with my friends and then going to art school in italy or new york and living far away. i am allowed to do this in a year so i find it stupid that i cannot go away by myself for just 3/4 days only an hour away! shouldn't i be doing things like this so when i go overseas, not being looked after won't be such a leap? who is being unreasonable? mum or i? and what can i do to convince her? thanks. =)
Family - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You are. I agree with Mom- plus good luck in finding a place to rent at the beach if you are under 25- I live at the beach- we don't rent to under 25- hotels either. Unless married with children. You live under her roof- her rules- when you are on your own do as you please- but out of respect for your mother- you should follow her rules. Life isn't always about fair... because it isn't fair- sometimes you just have to not get what you want.