Thursday, February 24, 2011

Can anyone explain to me life in the north of italy


Can anyone explain to me life in the north of italy?
I will be living in north italy for one year, near milano. help? tell me about fashion, activities, school, food(different from the south?), anything! :) grazie
Other - Italy - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
In northern and southern Italy food is A LOT different, but it's better in South in my opinion. FOOD IN SOUTHERN ITALY: http://www.travelsignposts.com/Italy/food/food-in-southern-italy FOOD IN NORTHERN ITALY: http://www.italianmade.com/regions/geoarea-foods1.cfm In Italy we stay at school until 13:30 and we can't choose the subjects that we want to study. The subjects change in every school, it depends on which High School you choose before. In the afternoon we usually go on squares with friends, we take a walk in the center or we go to the cinema. . . :) Bye
2 :
Near Milan... where? I live 20' form Milan that's is the most crowded and productivity area in Italy (and one of the most in Europe) People think a lot about work and productivity. In south life is much "take it easy"