Saturday, January 1, 2011

Should I go to Italy or Japan


Should I go to Italy or Japan?
Ok I'm almost out of High School and once I graduate the first thing I'm doing is moving FAR away'but I cant decide If I want to go to Italy or Japan I am fluent in both language(I'm also fluent in French)So what do you guys recommend?
Japan - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Italy, for sure!
2 :
Italy its a way better life style.
3 :
Japan! I always wanted to go there! dammit your a lucky guy venice is really nice man but tokyo just tops it anyways have fun! =D
4 :
I'd visit all three (including France), just because those are my top three choices as well. But, I'm assuming that money is a limiting factor, so I'd have to say Italy.
5 :
Japan. Who wants to go to a country where the women have more body hair than you do ?
6 :
I'd say quality of life, the food, the weather will all be better in Italy or France. Japan is the most advanced Asian country, but you really can't compare it to Europe.
7 :
japan all the way! but you should look online to see what both places offer and maybe which one isnt to expensive so then you can pick the best
8 :
It would seem that you are in a better position to answer your question than we can. You know your priorities and preferences, we don't. Speaking both languages fluently gives you some good insight into cultural/lifestyle differences. It isn't possible to become fluent and not pick those things up. As a resident of Japan, Italy seems exotic and inviting. I imagine that if I lived in Italy I would see Japan as exotic and inviting. I have been sleeping with my wife for 15 years. If I started sleeping with my wife's beautiful younger sister I might enjoy it. I hope that clears things up for you.