Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Which Courses Should I Take in High School for


Which Courses Should I Take in High School for?...?
I'm entering high school and would like to know which courses I should take, based on what I'm interested in becoming. I want to become a professor that works in the field of studying ancient cultural and religious beliefs, while doing archeology projects. I'm interested in learning about Ancient Mayan beliefs, religious studies, the universe (cosmology) etc. Which courses do you recommend I take? Sorry if this question is kind of confusing, this is the best way I can explain what I'm trying to ask :) Any help would be greatly appreciated! :) (P.S. Do you know any good schools/universities in Spain, France, Italy that offer the programs I'm interested in?)
Primary & Secondary Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
wait til college to take courses on archaelogy or cosmology, because high school is not that varied at all. the most interesting class i have taken in high school is law enforcement. and i will be taking construction next year. i guess my high school prepares us for the dead end jobs haha
2 :
All that stuff you want to do comes after majoring in it in college. High school is pretty much just a higher level of the basics, plus a few electives. So if i were you, i'd take an astronomy class, some kind of ancient world history class, any religion classes...Well idk what your high school offers. Just flip through the course guide and circle what interests you.