Saturday, January 24, 2009

ITALIAN TRANSLATION PLEASE!!! IF YOU KNOW ITALIAN.


ITALIAN TRANSLATION PLEASE!!! IF YOU KNOW ITALIAN!!?
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH IF SOMEONE ITALIAN CAN TRANSLATE THIS FOR ME!!! Dear Pen-pal, I am happy to hear back from you! I live with my mother, father, and two older sisters. My mother has short brown hair, brown eyes, and is very caring and loving. My father is very tall, has short brown hair, brown eyes, and is very fun and funny. My oldest sister kristen is short, has brown eyes, long brown hair, and is very smart. My other sister Samantha has long brown hair, brown eyes, and is very fun. I go to Rider University in New Jersey and I like it a lot. I am studying communications and am a sophomore. I have classes on 5 days a week. I have Italian and two Communications classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. English on Thursday night, and Philosophy on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. My favorite class is Italian, my professor is very nice. My least very class is English because my professor is very boring. I live on campus in a suite with 5 other girls and do most of my homework in my room or the library. On my free time I like to hang out with my friends and family, play sports, eat, and sleep. Where do you go to school in Italy? What classes do you take? What do you like to do on your free time?
Languages - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
First of all "Pen-pal" has not a direct translation into Italian. You can just say "amica" if she's a girl or "amico" if he's a boy or directly her/his name. I assume you're both girls and then here's my translation : Cara amica, sono contenta di risentirti ! Vivo con mia mamma, mio padre e 2 sorelle maggiori. La mia mamma ha i capelli corti castani, gli occhi marroni ed è molto generosa ed affettuosa. Mio padre è molto alto, ha i capelli castani corti, gli occhi marroni ed è molto divertente e simpatico. La mia sorella maggiore Kristen è bassa,ha gli occhi marroni, lunghi capelli castani ed è molto intelligente.L'altra mia sorella Samantha ha lunghi capelli castani, occhi marroni ed è molto divertente. Io vado all'Università Rider nel NJ e mi piace molto. Sto studiando Comunicazione e sono una matricola. Ho scuola per 5 giorni la settimana. Ho Italiano e 2 ore di Comunicazione il lunedì, mercoledì e venerdì, Inglese il giovedì sera e Filosofia il martedì, giovedì e venerdì. La mia materia preferita è l'Italiano,il mio professore è molto simpatico. Il corso che amo di meno è quello di Inglese perchè il mio professore è molto noioso. Al campus (*) abito in un appartamento con altre 5 ragazze e faccio la maggior parte dei miei compiti nella mia stanza o alla biblioteca. Nel mio tempo libero mi piace uscire con i miei amici e la mia famiglia, fare sport, mangiare e dormire. Tu dove vai a scuola in Italia ? Quali corsi segui ? Cosa ti piace fare nel tuo tempo libero ? ciao Brit --------------- (*) campus is also used in Italian