Saturday, July 24, 2010

Should I go to Italy


Should I go to Italy?
OK, so in May of '09, my school is hosting a trip to Italy. We will fly to Milan and drive down to Pompeii, stopping in Rome and other cities. It will last a week and costs $3,000. The only problem I have (besides it being really expensive) is that I only know one person that is going. It will be a trip of a lifetime, I know for sure because I never left the country. Do you think I should go? Is it too expensive? what should i doooo!!!??
Other - Italy - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
3000 is expensive but unfortunately school trips always cost like that :( Depends on what type of activities you'll be doing and also if this person you know is actually someone you quite like and if you don't know them that well you guys could become closer throught the trip. But mainly focus on what you guys are going to be doing and if its worth it or not...
2 :
Too expensive. We did a 9 day trip, with air from SFO, for $2600.00. If you want to go even cheaper there are are tour companies that will do it for you.
3 :
each person?? that is a ripp off...believe me is better you come here on your own, organized it yourself and with a good company of people you know....3000 dollars is bleeding expensive even more than may in Italy is low season! I would go to Polinesia with that amount of money!
4 :
I truly believe you sholdn´t go:way too expensive!Not only that,you should consider that coming to Europe will cost also a lot for everything you buy here with such a weak Dollar against the Euro... I thing will be better for you to organize this trip on your own,or with somebody you choose to travel with. When you´ll be so far,ask here on Answers to find good hotels and tips to spare some money having real fun.We´ll be waiting for you!
5 :
Italy is expensive but it is worth vising the place. Beauty of nature combined with architectural splendors. There is lot to watch there. Here are few images from italy : http://www.travel-planners.net/travel/?p=8
6 :
you have to advantage!!! I am in opposite situation respect you because I live in Italy and I would like to do a trip to australia,but I can't for some reasons... So I repet you: you have to advantage!!! Maybe you will have this opportunity anymore!!!and then the italy is fantastic!!! ciao e buon viaggio= Bye abd have a nice trip
7 :
It's too expensive but, don't worry, you will be glad. Italy is a cool country but remember, you must stay always with your class. Enjoy yourself, it will be a long long long and wonderful trip.