Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Should I take the opportunity to study in Italy/Austria


Should I take the opportunity to study in Italy/Austria?
I'm from Canada & I'm graduating high school soon & I applied for 3 colleges/universities (Interior Design) which were Florence Design Academy International, University of Vienna & New York Institute of Technology- Old Westbury. I got accepted to all three but I'm having a tough time deciding weather I should go to USA and study or Italy/Austria?
Studying Abroad - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i think for what you opt then i must say you should only go to italy italy is renowned for this plus it has a great lifestyle which you ll love for any further info regarding italy contact me......
2 :
I'd vote either Italy or Austria. You'll enjoy the cultural differences. I assume your Italian and German are at a high level.
3 :
Take it from someone who studied abroad, I DEFINITELY recommend going overseas to study. It seems like all your choices are out of your native country so good for you for getting out of your comfort zone. From the names, they all seem like they have a good program in what you want to do. I would look at the exchange rate, price of living and the location of the school in relation to things you like to do (activities in the water as opposed to on a mountain, for example). To look up the different programs, www.studyabroaddomain.com has some good information for you on a lot of different study programs and locations. Hope that helped!