Thursday, June 24, 2010

Question for American high school student


Question for American high school students?
How much homework do you have? Have you to study a lot in the afternoon? I live in Italy and I last all my afternoon studying, I finish about 7.30/8.00 PM. And you?
Primary & Secondary Education - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
what a great question i'm not american but i study from about 4 to 11 without any break between but i think they study less than this very fewer
2 :
all depends on what level you take we can take some college level courses and they have a lot of work and so do other advanced classes. Standard (we call college prep) have less. so anywhere from 2to 6 hours depending on courses and night.
3 :
It depends on my workload each night. My classes this semester are a bit rigorous and I have an AP class in which the teacher does not teach, doubling the amount of studying I must do :( I tend to stay up until 11 pm (my "bedtime" being 10) because I have so much studying to do.
4 :
I have between 30 minutes to an hour of homework every night. I don't normally study unless i have a test but when i do i study in school when i have study halls or free's and for around 20 minutes every night. I had basketball for the past three months so i'd usually finish everything around 10 PM.