Monday, March 8, 2010

where can i find some scholarships for international students


where can i find some scholarships for international students?
so I've lived in the United States for about 5 years now, I'm a senior in high school and i come from italy and right now my GPA is 3.6 (considering that my freshman year i didn't speak english and had a gpa of 2.7). I also speak english and spanish fluently and have an act score of 24, but plan on getting a higher one. the problem is none of the colleges can offer me any financial aid nor scholarship because i'm international, and most of the non-college funded scholarships are for americans only. is there any way i can find a scholarships??? if i can't go to college in the US i'll have to go back to italy and start from the 10th grade, HELP PLEASE
Financial Aid - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hola Pete tu puedes!!! I found interesting information about your answer, college loans,SCHOLARSHIPS, college grants here.http://all-student-loan-consolidation.blogspot.com/2007/07/scholarships.html