Monday, March 1, 2010

When will start the school in USA


When will start the school in USA?
In Italy will start this monday...and I will continue to study english! Are you happy?xD Oh my god a true person from USA!*-* i'm excited!
Primary & Secondary Education - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Northen Virginia + New York + Virginia all ready started. Wisconsin schools also started, North Carolina schools already started and Massachusetts schools started 2 weeks ago. Basically all schools started this week or a few weeks ago
2 :
When A school starts here in the US is different everywhere, from every state, and even within the state the day that we start is different, I live in Des Moines, Iowa and I started August 25 but my cousin who lives in Kansas City, Missouri started way back August 16 another one of my cousins who lives around Ann Arbor, Michigan started today. So it really differs, I know though that a lot of schools start the day after labor day so I think its safe to say by the end of the week everyone will be back in school
3 :
I live in Texas, and we're already on our third week of school.