Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nightclubs in Piedmont Region


Nightclubs in Piedmont Region?
I'm going to Italy for school for three months in the town of Costigliole d'Asti in the Piedmonth Region. Can someone offer some good nightclubs or other activities to do? Yeah, I am going with Icif and I mean dancing lol
Other - Italy - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think that I have to do a clarification first... Here in Italy, night-club is a synonymous of strip-club... But I assume you are speaking of normal discos rather than stip-clubs... Am I right? If so, try to see here: http://discoteche.saperviaggiare.it/inglese/piedmont-disco.html http://www.ketchup.it/regione/locali.asp?rg=pieƂ®ione=Piemonte&tt=Locali%20notturni&prov=&idset=4&cat=Discoteca&idcat=6 Castiglione d'Asti is a small village and I think there isn't much nightlife there ... So you will have to move in other places if you want some fun... Have a good Journey :-)
2 :
Hi there...are you going with ICIF??? I have a restaurant in the province of Asti, so I assume if you are going to Costigliole its with ICIF. Mediterranea is close, Symbol also. Asti itself has a few as well. I am originally from Canada, but have been here for 18 years. If you need any help let me know...my name is Kerri--we have students from ICIF often--email me thru yahoo so I can give you the phone number or both restaurant and house. oh yeah night clubs are similar to whore houses, you are looking for discotheque for dancing :) Have fun and enjoy Italy