Friday, April 16, 2010

How can I get ready for school in less than a week


How can I get ready for school in less than a week?
I don't have my supplies, shoes, clothes, or ANYTHING! My parents missed their plane back from Italy, I can't get into my main email, (charlottexxxgv@yahoo.com) and none of my friends are responding. WHAT CAN I DO TO NOT FLIP OUT MORE??? And I'm still on my all summer vacation. (which I officially HATE) I'm also 5 hours away from my house, and under 16.
Other - Beauty & Style - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Call some of your friends, go to the store and get some supplies, go to the store and get some clothes. Yes, it's that easy.
2 :
calm down. have your parents ask your aunt, uncle, or their close friend to give you money and they can pay you back. then just call one of your friends and go to the mall and get all you need!
3 :
Call a friend and get them to drive you some places or shop online.