Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Can someone help me find a college program in florence italy for US students


Can someone help me find a college program in florence italy for US students?
I am graduating highschool next year and i just came back from a month in italy. I cant even tell you ho much i am in love with the place. I wanna study in florence different languages, the arts, political sciences and what not. I wanna find a website that explains everything. Like a package deal on a full year with room and board, tuition and everything. If you have been to florence for college or just in italy in general for school i would love to hear your experience.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I listed some links below. The third link has 129 programs in Florence alone! I know that Georgetown U also has a program there in Fiesole and Middlebury has a program. I studied for one year as an auditing student at the Università Statale di Milan. I got no credit for it but as an auditing student, tuition was less than $10 per semester for me and I was allowed to sit in and paricipate in any class I wanted. I ended up spending 7 years total in Italy and loved it. Now I am a translator from different languages into English. Good luck, you will ave a great year!!!