Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Student living in Italy for a year - Fluency wanted, course options.


Student living in Italy for a year - Fluency wanted, course options.?
I need a little help. I'm a UK resident, in my second last year of school and looking at my future. I want to live in Italy for one year, predominantly to learn the language. Can anyone suggest options for me? Where I can go, what can I do? I'm interested in Immersion programmes for the language, but I would like to mix with other students (preferably my age, which will be 18/19 at the time). I'm just lost. Thanks for any help.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The best thing you can do is to translate this question in Italian and post it on it.answers.yahoo.com, where many Italians will hurry to answer to you. I can just say two things: * There are students exchange programs both at high school level and at university level. Ask at your school in UK. * There is an Italian university that is specialized in enrolling foreign students, at Perugia: http://www.unistrapg.it/english/