Friday, May 1, 2009

Why is Italy such an Amazing country


Why is Italy such an Amazing country? :)?
Ciao :) My name is Christina, I'm 17 and i live in Canada. I went to Italy 3 months ago for the first time, and now i am in love with the country! The art and the history is mindblowing, the food is excellent, and the people there are so kind and so good looking! haha XD I am going to Italy again with my school in 2010! I am very exited!! Tell me what you like about Italy! Italy= The best place on earth!! :-) Thank's everyone for the great answers! :) Bacio <3 mwah :)
Other - Italy - 11 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i love italy...im 17 and going there in 2010 with my school to lol.......but im soo excited to go there and explore everyythingg ..im more excited to go there than spain, france and monaco :) the hot italians are a plus ;)
2 :
because you love italian boys, duh
3 :
=) I'm italian and I'm very happy of listening what you think about my country! But (maybe you'll think I'm mad) in fact I love the US much more!! next month I'm going to spend 2 weeks near Miami and I look forward of taking my plane and arrive there! I know Iyaly is such an amazing place but everything is very expensive!
4 :
CIAO!!! My name is Antonio, I'm an Italian guy, I'm 16 and I'm from Milan. I think that Italy is the best country in the world!!!! I love Italy cuz the food is so good, the people are fantastic, the art is wonderful, and the sea is so clean: two weeks ago I went to Sardinia and the sea was great... However I like America too and my favorite city is Miami!!! Excuse me if I did some mistakes of English grammar but I'm Italian and in English I'm not excellent... Ciao ciao!!!! See you in Italy!!!!!!!!
5 :
Hey, my name is Chris, I'm 17 and I am currently living in ROME!! I have been here since last September as a foreign exchange student. Italy is a wonderful country because of the relaxed atmosphere. I love the cooking, and hope to be able to attempt to cook as good when I go back to the States. Also the people here are very very kind, and that helps a lot especially when you are going into something brand new and you have no idea what to expect. I came here speaking no Italian, and only talking to my host family through email, but I was welcomed and taken care of just the same. Since then I have attended school and made some awesome friends who are planning to come visit me in the States and maybe even live with me for a year. Anyway, that's just a very small look into what I like about Italy. =) Enjoy your trip!! And I would suggest learning just a LITTLE bit of Italian, because you will get complimented A LOT for it and look less like a tourist.
6 :
hii! i'm Chiara, im 16 and i live in Italy >_< thank you for all these compliments...and guess what...i LOVE the USA and I'd really like to live there XD...
7 :
oh!thanks! I'm so happy to linstening this words!=^-^= do you studyng the italian lenguage? =3 oh!anyway,I'm simona.I'm italian girl.I'm 17 and live in italy. I love japan and america! =*-*= nice to meet you! =^-^= ciao! =Ruka=
8 :
Have you ever seen the movie Under the Tuscan Sun? If you have, Marcello (played by Raoul Bova) is a perfect example of one reason why lots of women want to go there, lol, for the men. I am a proud Italian-American, and I love Italy, not just for the amazingly good-looking guys, but for its beauty, art, culture, and great food. The whole entire country is wonderful, I think, and I would love to move there someday! :)
9 :
ITALY IS THE BEST PLACE OF THE WORLD WITH AMERICA!!! I LOVE ITALY!!
10 :
ITALIA??...THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD!!!! thanks Christina for your words ;) Italia waiting for you in 2010!enjoy your stay! ciao
11 :
It just IS. I visited for 7 weeks three years ago, and I've been in love with it ever since too. :))