Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Which of theses two countrys do you prefere and why


Which of theses two countrys do you prefere and why?
Well im doing France and Italy in my school work. and just wanted to know which country would (of theses would you prefere) and why. I rearly dont know becuase ive never been to thoses placs but would like ot go there some day (I have guy friends and girl friends that are Italy and part french) which one of them I like) Would you prefere Ittalians or French girls and boys)? (thx guys:)
Other - Society & Culture - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'd say Italy. I've never been to France.
2 :
I've always wanted to go to Italy. Just a beautiful culture, old world kind of vibe. I would choose Italy.
3 :
I'd say Italy.I've seen the south of France which is beautiful but I would like to see Italy,I've never been...plus Italian women are sexy!
4 :
I've never been to either place, but I would pick Italy. The food is way better. The alcohol is better. While there are a few buildings I would like to see in France, there are whole cities I want to see in Italy. Their sports cars are also far better than France's.
5 :
Hmmm. That's tough because each country is very unique. When you think Italy you think romance, beautiful mountainous streets with gorgeous balcanys, and pasta lol. When you think of France, You think of romance also, night life, sex, and relaxation. So I'd say France lol
6 :
Italy for sure. It has great food, hot people, nice music and its shaped like a boot!