Sunday, November 1, 2009

What second language did you learn in school


What second language did you learn in school?
I've learnt a bit of German, Spannish, Italy and French. I LOVE German ! !
Languages - 19 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
French first. Then German.
2 :
ENGLISH NOW I AM LEARNING FRENCH... I LIKE BOTH BUT FRENCH IS HARD... BUT IT'S GREAT..
3 :
I studied Latin, but I can't speak it (obviously), only read it.
4 :
ENGLISH!!! JAJAJA
5 :
vast ist gut ya! German and french and i can't speak a word of it sad or what!
6 :
Spanish!
7 :
spanish
8 :
Japanese. (Also, it's "Spanish" and Italy is a country. Its language is Italian.)
9 :
Spanish and Japanese but I forgot most of what I learned
10 :
Espaƃ±ish
11 :
second language is spanish... i speak english spanish arabic too :) if u need help with arabic just ask :)
12 :
Espanol =D
13 :
Well, you do not specify which school. Personally, in high school I learnt English. Later I learnt French in L'Alliance Francaise , and German in the school of languages
14 :
french only
15 :
English and French. French is tricky...... not spelled the same way it's pronounced !!!!
16 :
Mother language French English at 11 German at 13 Mandarin at 18 and Japanese at 20 ( thks to anime )
17 :
Afrikaans (south african language) Zulu
18 :
Just English..I could learn German but German lessons started this year and I'm in at last grade and I must pass a very important exam at the end of the year so expect us, all grades started to learn German this year :'(
19 :
English and a bit of German. Ich liebe Deutsch too!!!