Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I need help with a school report,,,10 points to the best answer


I need help with a school report,,,10 points to the best answer :D?
hey guys..i need a little help with my school report..i live in italy and i must write a report for our local council and offer some ideas about how to update the image of our town to attract young people from other countries...this is what i wrote: This report is intended to recommend ways in which the town could update its image to attract more young people from abroad. I have discussed the question with my friends and most of them think that the following ideas should be considered by the local council if it wants to improve the image of our town. 1.Build an accomodation centre with low prices specially for them. 2.Organise shows with the live performances of local singers.I think they would really enjoy themselves. 3.Renew the gym and install new equipment.It's very important for young people to be fit,because nowadays the appearance means a lot. 4.what else does our town need to become more well-known ?Advertising,of course!I suggest opening a web site.Write on it all the information about Civitanova Marche,all the news,this way people will be updated and will know all the dates of the parties,shows,openings,everything! This way ,i think our town has very good chances to become more famous.I hope all my ideas are feasible and the local council will take them into consideration. could you please correct the mistakes and add other thing..ideas...just invent something please help me :D ...thank you a lot :) and of course 10 points go to the best answer ;)
Homework Help - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The "them" in 1 should be defined, e.g. Young international tourists. Do you not have any natural attractions which could be advertised / updated Wine bars & inexpensive restaurants are also popular Guide books in foreign languages. Good luck