Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am planning a trip to Italy with my college


I am planning a trip to Italy with my college?
How would be a good way to raise money for me to be able to go? I don't want to be like, I'm going to Italy, give me money. However, I wish it worked like that. Any ideas for me? Without getting another job, I work full time and school full time, there isn't enough time in my days for another job. Thanks in advance. :)
Careers & Employment - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sell clothing / handbags you no longer use at a consignment store. I picked up a check for $400 last week! One word of advice on Italy - Just make sure you raise a lot, because it's NOT cheap there!!!
2 :
I have a an excellent way for you to raise funds you and your group. visit this website: http://bcphomebusinesssolutions.com leave info
3 :
You could see if any Italian American clubs give out scholarships for people studying Italian. Is your city where you live or go to college a sister city with an Italian city? Do they give out money for people learning Italian? Call the Italian consulate too. You never know. Good luck!
4 :
You have bake sales or yard sales, or you can write up a sponsor sheet and have people donate that way to your college travel fund, and just continue to promote good things keeping your sponsors updated so that they will know that their investment in you was not a lost cause. That is what I did for my daughter, she was going to modeling school and I went around and got sponsors for her to take her portfolio pictures, now she does old navy commercials and some ads for teen magazine, I keep her sponsors updated and they are continually willing to help if she needs anything to help her in her endeavors. It̢۪s worth a try, the worst that can happen it they will tell you no.